Cash Back deals will appear labeled as shown:
- What that means is that when you click on the “Get Deal” it is going to take you to the offer page.
- The prices you see on there is the same as if you were to go directly to their site from any browser. However, the incentive to utilize it from the Benefithub site is that we will give you of whatever you spend in other words we will pay you to shop!
- You may need to wait up to 45 days as some merchants report sales less frequently. This waiting period is to give all merchants time to process refunds and returns.
- Cash Back will appear in your cash back bank in the upper left hand corner as shown:
- Please remember you must have a cashback balance of £30.00 or more in order to redeem.
- The current process to redeem cashback when you have reached £30.00 is to please send an email to email@example.com. Please include in this email your first and last name, email address your BenefitHub account is registered to, and your address. After you have submitted your request, a cheque will be sent to you by first class.