Note: This article only relates to USA users.
If your employer uses SmartPay and allows payroll deductions, users can view their deductions in BenefitHub. In the left navigation bar, the sum of the user’s deductions from the last payroll displays or, if there are no deduction amounts, then No Deductions displays.
- Click View Details to view detailed deduction data.
- If the user sees the message Login to View Payroll Deductions, then they need to link their BenefitHub account to their SmartPay account.
To link accounts:
- Click Login to View Payroll Deductions. The Login screen displays.
- Enter your Employee ID.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Click Submit. The Deduction screen displays.