Follow these instructions to create a sub-site from your parent organization site.
- From the Admin Dashboard, select Settings | My BenefitHub Network.
Note: This option only displays when you are the Admin for a parent site.
The network tool displays.
Step 2 depends on your view.
- Chart view – navigate to the parent site and click the plus sign (+)
List view – click on the parent site. The Organization Details screen displays.
Scroll down to the Actions section and click Create Organization. The Create Organization screen displays.
- Select your Organization Type; choose from Individual or Parent.
- Enter the Organization Name. This is typically your official organization name or, if building for a client, the client’s organization name.
- Enter the Group Friendly Name. This name displays in email communications from the site – it can be the same or different from the organization name.
- Choose Your Sub Domain. The sub domain is the URL used to access the site. Enter the sub domain name without “.benefithub.com”; for example, if the site sub domain is abc.benefithub.com, then enter abc.
- Enter the Number of Employees/Members. This is the total number of employees or members eligible to access the site for this organization.
- Enter the Address. This is the street address.
- Enter the City.
- Select the Country. Additional address fields display based on your selection. For example, if you select United States, the City and ZIP code display; for India, the State and PIN Code display.
- Complete the remaining address fields.
- Enter the Phone Number.
- Select the Organization Classification.
- Select the Organization Industry.
- Select the Homepage. Choose from Discounts & Rewards or Multi-Product. You can click the link to view a larger image of each Home page example.
- If you want to create the organization using a site template, select the TemplateId. Click Submit. The site is added and the Organization Details display. You are now ready to begin editing and adding content to your site.
If you want to launch immediately, you can click the Launch button or click the X to close the screen and launch later. See the next section, Launching Your Site for information to help you decide.
Note: the template must be created first; you create a template via the Site Templates tool available on the Settings tab of the admin dashboard.