Three important things happen when you launch:
- Your site is accessible and users can access, register and be invited to use the site (depending on your registration method).
- The launch date is set.
- Usage reporting officially begins.
Launch the Site
You launch an individual site from the Organization Details screen available for each site in the My BenefitHub Network tool. To view the Organization Details, click on the site name.
- From the Organization Details screen, click Launch.
- Decide how your users will register/login to the site. Choose from:
- Guest Mode – Guest mode allows users to view the site without logging in.
Note: some offers require a user to register.
- Easy Sign-Up – Easy sign-up takes users directly to a signup screen where they can register or login in. Users cannot access the site without registering and logging in.
- Referral Code – Add an additional layer of security to your site with a referral code. When you opt to use referral codes, the user must provide the referral code to register. You create and distribute the referral code(s) to your users.
- Invitation Only – Invitation only lets you decide who gets invited to the site. You invite the user(s) to the site and they receive an email with a link they can use to register for the site.
- Click Submit, the site is launched.
You can now add more than six users, invite users to the site and (if needed) change your registration method via the Login Settings tools.