For custom sections that you create, you can change the image that displays on the Shopping Center and you have the ability to upload and crop an image.
Note: if the custom section is not active, a message displays across the image and if not a section you created, a message indicating you are not authorized to edit the custom section displays.
- From the Shopping Center, click Edit (located in the header image). The page switches to edit mode.
- For the custom section, click Change Image. The Change Image screen displays.
- Click Choose Image. The File Manager displays.
You can select from the list or Upload an image. The image displays in the Change Image screen.
From here you crop the image to select the portion of the image you want to use. The lighter box represents the area of the image to be used – you can enlarge, shrink and move the box or use your mouse to draw and select the area of the image you want. Click on the image to select the entire image. You can also change the image if needed.
- Click Save Changes. The image displays.
- Click Save to save the changes to the Shopping Center.