Here are the possible reasons:
- You need to wait up to 45 days as some merchants report sales infrequently (this waiting period is to all merchants time to process refunds and returns).
- If you leave our website and then return to complete a purchase, you must always click the button again to reactivate the cash back tracking.
- For certain transactions such as rental hotel bookings, cruise bookings, and car rentals the cash back is earned only at the time of payment, not when reserved.
- If you make a repeat purchase from a merchant, you must always do it through BenefitHub in order to receive the cash back each time.
- If you complete your purchase with the merchant on the phone or in the store, you will not earn the cash back.
- If you use Private Browsing mode at the time you are using BenefitHub or the merchant site, it may interfere with the cash back tracking.
- If an additional discount is used during your purchase it may cause the merchant to deduct a portion or all of the cashback earned for that purchase.