- You need to wait up to 90 days as some merchants report sales infrequently (this waiting period is to all merchants time to process refunds and returns).
- If you leave our website and then return to complete a purchase, you must always click the button again to reactivate the cash back tracking.
- For certain transactions such as hotel bookings, cruise bookings, flights, travel engagements and car rentals the cash back is earned ONLY after your reservation date has occurred or your stay has been ended.
- If you make a repeat purchase from a merchant, you must always do it through Discount Portal/BenefitHub in order to receive the cash back each time.
- If you complete your purchase with the merchant on the phone or in the store, you will not earn the cash back.
- If you use Private Browsing mode at the time you are using BenefitHub or the merchant site, it may interfere with the cash backtracking.
- If an additional discount is used during your purchase it may cause the merchant to deduct a portion or all of the cashback earned for that purchase.
Note: If you have still not received cash back for your purchase please email with a copy of a receipt or proof of purchase so we can further investigate this inquiry.
firstname.lastname@example.org (USA & CANADA)