The Login Settings section is where you will choose the method of login for your BenefitHub users.
- Once on the BenefitHub site select the icon in the upper right hand corner. Click the icon then click the icon.
- Click ON or OFF depending on what login setting you desire to use.
- Guest Mode - You can select a Guest Mode login which allows users to view the BenefitHub site as a Guest.
- A icon will in the upper right hand side of the BenefitHub site when accessed. You would then click and either sign up or login to the site.
- There is also Easy Sign up and Referral Code as shown below. Note: Select on or off to view each feature. Easy Sign up requires the user to login before viewing the site.
- If the feature is turned on a code will be required in order to activate or create an account: (Refer to the "Referral Code" article for information on how to create a code.)
- You can also edit the login page by clicking . Refer to the article "Customizing the login page" for more information.